The ability of leadership to consistently model its beliefs, values, and behaviors; will homogeneously effect its culture, environment, and employees. Realizing that disconnection happens organically over time from the cumulative traits of the people the company hires, allows for the perpetuation of training and development of those who hold positions of leadership. Exodus connects both employee groups by facilitating workplace concerns in a collaborate effort to achieve better communication, working conditions, and mutual respect.
Exodus offers keynotes, workshops, group and individual training on:
- Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations
- Confronting Workplace Bullying
- Termination Decisions Training for Supervisors
- Federal Discrimination Laws Training
The Principal Consultant has successfully consulted on federal discrimination civil suits, federal and state workers’ compensation claims, and Veterans Benefits Claims. She is currently a Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) member and a former federal union representative trained in
- Supervisory Federal Employee’s Compensation Act
- Workers’ Compensation
- AFGE Master Agreement (CBA)
- ADR Mediation
The goal of our training is to:
- Train supervisors and managers on best practices in areas of performance management, discipline, grievance handling, and other ELR matters, such as EEOC complaints.
- Consult with supervisors and employees to address workplace climate concerns and build more productive supervisory relationships.
- Build relationships with employee representatives including union leadership and management of the organization to ensure future compliance with collective bargaining agreements and employment policies.
Schedule your Workshop or Training today Click Contact Us.
“Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.” Colin Powell