The ability of leadership to consistently model its beliefs, values and behaviors; will homogeneously effect its culture, environment and employees. Realizing that disconnection happens organically over time from the cumulative traits of the people the company hires, allows for the perpetuation of training and development of those who hold positions of leadership. Leadership is Influence and with Influence comes Responsibility. With Responsibility comes Accountability.
Exodus connects both employee groups by facilitating through workplace concerns in a collaborate effort to achieve better communication, working conditions and mutual respect.
The goal of Exodus is to:
- Train supervisors and managers on best practices in areas of performance, management, discipline, grievance handling, and other ELR matters, such as EEOC complaints,
- Consult with supervisors and employees to address workplace climate concerns and build more productive supervisory relationships.
- Build relationships with employee representatives including union leadership and management of the organization,
- Ensure future compliance with collective bargaining agreements and employment policies.
- Offer second opinion assessment of terminations to aid in unemployment and/or wrongful termination claims.
“Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.” Colin Powell