Jumping hurdles was a way of life for me on my path to achieving my impossible dream. The hurdles depicted in this video, are some of which we all can relate to. But for me, it was compounded by teen-pregnancy, domestic violence, and homelessness. It was out of my own experiences of injustice and inequality both in my personal and work life, that I learned to be intentional in adding value to others.
On your road to achieving your goals, you too will be overwhelmed with thoughts that entice you to give up. I call these “limiting beliefs.” Our beliefs are formed through repeated thoughts; and the only reason they hold any weight is because we have decided that they are true. Most of what I believed about myself was based on the limiting beliefs others placed upon me. Until I decided to go for it.
Click below to hear my story.
Need a Motivational Speaker? Click Contact Us to start the conversation.
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect-The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. Learn John C. Maxwell’s Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting.
- Becoming a Person of Influence-If your life in any way connects with other people, you are an influencer. Whatever your vocation or aspiration is, you can increase your impact with Maxwell’s simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others. Watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts.
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth–People plan their vacations, careers, and even trips to the grocery store, but invest little time in plotting out their personal growth. This teaching builds a growth framework based on John C. Maxwell’s tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow.
- How Limiting Beliefs Limit Your Potential– Our beliefs about ourselves are formed through repeated thoughts. When it comes to removing these beliefs from our internal blueprint, it can be hard and seemingly impenetrable. This teaching shares basic steps to moving pass limiting beliefs and reaching your God-given Potential.
- Cleaning for Health–Cleaning for health is a proven best practice and widely-accepted cleaning approach that protects public health, without adversely affecting the health of staff, building occupants, or the environment. This approach considers all aspects of a cleaning program. Learn how to gauge if you are truly cleaning for health and not shine.
- How to Effectively Conduct Workplace Investigations- In today’s world, being able to conduct an effective internal investigation that will withstand legal scrutiny is a core competency for HR professionals. Learn the 10 most common mistakes that can cost you millions of dollars in settlements and how to avoid them.
Start the Conversation Today! Contact Us.
“Influence is something that many people don’t focus on building because they don’t see the direct correlation between influence and success.”